AdN* Index du Forum

AdN* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ProgrammedforFailureButGod ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AdN* Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Recrutement [Fermé]
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: ProgrammedforFailureButGod Répondre en citant

Programmed for Failure... But God
by Esther V. Smith

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Programmed for Failure... But God

Esther has the kind of story they make movies about. Her mother was an alcoholic, her father, a two-time murderer. All odds were against her ever becoming a successful, well-rounded woman. But…God intervened in her life. Today, Esther, is an international gospel music singer, teacher, and speaker.

Her sincere desire is to inspire others to live a life free from the constraints of the past. Her testimony is this: “It does not matter what background you emerged from. Regardless of what your parents did or failed to do, you do not have to end up a failure in life.”

“Few believers equal her dedication to and love for God. She is an inspired gospel soloist as well as a noted preacher.” –The late Pastor Charles O. Miles, International Gospel Center

“This book will help anyone dealing with the devastation that inevitably follows growing up in a dysfunctional family to find the courage to break generational curses.” –Bishop R. Donnie Graves

James BBut GodUsed by permission of ZondervanHer mother was an alcoholic, her father, a two-time murdererI have listened to Esther; I have examined her tapesFOR FASTER ANSWERS, CHECK THESE LINKS BEFORE YOU EMAIL US: Authors/Publishers How Smashwords works Where are my ebooks? How to format ebooks Smashwords Style Guide Troubleshooting Problem uploading ISBNs Distributing via Smashwords How to correct retailer listing errors Distribution FAQs How the Premium Catalog works Earnings & payment schedules Readers Benefits of registering Where are my ebooks? How to purchase ebooks How to read ebooks Downloading to Kindle Download to iPad/iPhone/iOS Download to B&N nook Download to Sony Reader Your E-mail: Subject: Describe your issue Have a question not already answered in the links at left or on our main FAQ page? Ask it aboveIt may not be re-sold or given away to other peopleRegardless of what your parents did or failed to do, you do not have to end up a failure in lifeMiles, International Gospel CenterJim Richards 3,780 views 28:20 Jim Richards 1 on It's Supernatural with Sid Roth - Change Your World - Duration: 28:31And to my god-children in Florida, Erica Gordon, Myron Lemon, and Latoya Lemon - I am so proud of youThank you for giving me three beautiful grandchildren, Marcus, Mycah and JustinIt was a success in large part because of your expertise, and that of Rhonda Edwards who contributed valuable journalistic assistance.Her messages and loving spirit caused me a bishop over a deliverance movement, a father, and a grandfather to see God in a completely different lightWatch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Remove allDisconnect The next video is startingstop LoadingProgrammed for Failure But God <<Return to book overview By Esther VSmith About this bookTermsofServicePages displayed by permission of Christian Living Books, Inc.Copyright.Pages.To my god-daughter, Darlene Kimble and my two god-grandsons, Jonathan and Ethan, I love you deeplyShe is easy to talk toAll rights reserved worldwideSometimes the deepest sentiments of the heart cannot be expressed because of the inadequacy of words to fully convey the level of thanksChanging Your World From Your Heart - Duration: 28:28Buy eBook - UAH106.15Get this book in printChristian Living Books, Inc.Amazon.comFind in a libraryAll sellers 0 ReviewsWrite review for Failure But GodBy Esther V 48a4f088c3

Alaskan Malamute Diets Matter: Cook Books For Dogs, Blank Recipe Cookbook, 7 x 10, 100 Blank Recipe PagesPlusL remake Anweisungen F&uuml;r LEGO 31032,hand: Sie konnen die hand aus Ihren eigenen Steinen zu bauen! (German Edition)The Stage Censor: An Historical Sketch, 1544-1907 (Classic Reprint)An Equal Joy: Reflections on God, Death and BelongingTWELVE YEARS A SLAVE.: ILLUSTRATIONS BY ADAM EVEOpere Inedite e Rare di Vincenzo Monti, Vol. 1: Prose (Classic Reprint) (Italian Edition)The Complete Mysteries Of Unexplored Worlds - Volume 3: Gwandanaland Comics #615 -- The Complete 48-Issue Series in Five Giant Books -- The Only Complete Collection In Print!La Vie de Monsieur Pascal (French Edition)You Never Forget Your First Ride Grippin' &amp; Rippin' Since 2012: Born In 2012, Happy Birthday Journal Notebook, Journals To Write In Lined Pages, 108 Pages, 6 x 9, (Birthday Keepsake Book)Elisabetta I Tudor: da principessa a Gloriana (Italian Edition)

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 05:02 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    AdN* Index du Forum -> Candidature -> Recrutement [Fermé] Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006